Monday 29 October 2012

Analysing The Results Of My Questionnaire

The results of my questionnaire are interesting, as not everyone I sent the questionnaire out to bothered to look at it an answer the questions. So in terms of how successful it turned out it wasn't a 100% involvement (8/10 people). However, the people who did answer my questionnaire did manage to answer all questions, and gave valid answers. The answer people have put down for each question either varies or is similar to what someone else has put down, but luckily there is a significant number in which prefers what so it won't be to hard trying to meet everyone's needs. Overall, I think I have enough feedback to create a magazine that will reach out to my target audience successfully. 

Here is a screen shot of one of the questions from my questionnaire and how many people responded.
The responses I got for that question:

"I would expect to see at least some form of text."

"A few words from the editor."

"Movie Reviews."

"A contents page so I know what things are on which page."

"An eye catching, interesting page."

"Pictures to go with the text."

"Something that will keep me reading."

"Lots of Pictures!"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete