Sunday 4 November 2012

Design Ideas: My Flat Plan

This is a flat for my student magazine. I've made sure to add the typical conventions of a magazine such as the masthead, skyline, cover lines etc. This will give me a basic guide of what I want for the end result. I find the typography I have used for my masthead ( that I've roughly drawn out) to be quite good. It will stand out and attracts the audience. The 'i' in the name iStudent stands for independent and has an eye drawn on top of it instead of a normal dot to represent the eyes of a student. The skyline says 'The magazine for independent students (6th form)' and I think this links in well with the masthead. I also made sure my coverlines have things to do with the genre of this magazine and that they are interesting enough to get students to want to read inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment